Integrating legal software solutions for lead recording is easier and more important than ever!
Too many law firms operate without the critical legal lead acquisition and law firm management software tools necessary to keep pace in today’s marketplace. Worse still, many who do this are still working in a patchwork of software platforms that don’t talk to each other. Integrating your systems to support a legal leader’s path from admission to case is key to success.
We understand why people withhold these solutions. In the past, it was much more complicated and overwhelming to set up these systems. Even now, lawyers will hear technical terms like URL-Post, JSON-Post, XML, Ping-Post, OAuth and Webhooks and fall back on what has worked in the past out of sheer exhaustion.
The truth, however, is that third-party integration between platforms is easier than ever and the stakes for it have never been higher. Automating your legal manager’s experience through an integrated software platform is more important than ever, and this has never been clearer than it was last year.
Why Integrated Legal Software Platforms Were Key in 2020
Have a privileged position at 4LegalLeads thanks to our daily conversations with lawyers across the country and here is what we saw in 2020.
- Law firms whose software platforms were integrated online could do smooth transitions to remote work.
- But more importantly, these law firms were there ready to scale because they had the tools to process online leads.
- They used legal online lead generation to Zip past their competition because they had the systems to do well in an online environment.
The pandemic forced the problem that many small to medium sized law firms (and even some very large ones) had tried to ignore or delay it. Those who master the art of online lead generation will win the day.
Why Integrated Legal Software Platforms will ALWAYS be the key to the future.
There are three main problems that arise without an integrated system for legal lead acquisition and law firm management.
- Leads are lost. Your law firm cannot respond to their leads quickly enough, and above a certain volume, leads will fall through the cracks in your management system.
- Time is wasted. Using integrated software systems can produce too much efficiency to avoid using them. There are so many tasks that you can automate and so many documents that can be conveniently moved online.
- Chances are lost for leads and customers to feel cared for. As helpful as the efficiency of the staff is, nothing brings you more money than a well-looked after customer. The tasks you can automate are all about making sure the customers are in good hands, and you can even add nice personal details and thoughtful messages to the trip that are too easy to keep on a busy day skip. Ultimately, there is nothing better for your office than referrals, and that process is an integral part of how you get them.
Which legal software platforms need to be integrated?
The short answer is: everything. Regardless of the tools you use, the goal here is simple: How do you create the best possible experience for leads and customers? This experience depends on a smooth transfer of information between such systems.
- Law firm CRM (Customer Relationship Management) – This is critical to earning and keeping trust early on. With tools like e-documents and online planning tools, you can engage customers faster, help them feel cared for, and make every step easier.
- Law Practice Management Software (LPMS) – Here you get the comprehensive tools for case management, document management and billing solutions to enable customers (and your employees!) A smooth journey.
- Client intake service software – Although many CRM systems have tools for ingestion, there are also platforms dedicated to this topic. Many of these systems provide robust tools for mapping leads to your various marketing channels so you can get detailed analysis of your marketing ROI.
- Call center software – Call center management is a separate matter, and even if only 2-3 representatives work together it can be a huge benefit. A good call center system will keep cables from falling through the cracks. You can also review recorded calls and work remotely if necessary.
- Lead Distribution Systems – For law firms with multiple locations, it is necessary that a third-party intermediary system leads to the referral to the appropriate law firm.
All of these systems need to work seamlessly in order to relay information to one another. And where there used to be a lot of well-deserved fear and concern about whether a system you invested in would work with others later, integrations have gotten a lot easier. Between these three options Almost any system can be connected.
- Existing integrations – Legal software platforms are constantly working together to create pre-built integrations.
- Zapier – If you are new to this tool, Zapier is a service that creates interconnections between a nearly unlimited combination of online software systems.
- Proprietary software integrations – Law firms that have developed their own solutions nowadays only need one open endpoint to connect systems.
And don’t forget one of the most important legal software integrations
You should look for legal lead providers who can integrate their lead delivery systems with your CRM or lead intake system. There is an overriding reason for this:
A quick response is everything when responding to legal notices. Your leads need to be fed straight into your software platform so they can provide automated responses and ping your representatives to get in touch immediately.
We provide lawyers with all the tools they need to organize their leads in our system and they receive all kinds of text and email notifications of new leads. However, if you are using your own system, you will need legal leads to feed directly into the system.
Minutes, even seconds, can mean the difference between connecting to a cable or losing a cable. There are just too many options online for potential customers. They turn to you in their moment of need, get nervous and quickly move on to new options.
The benefits of integrating legal software solutions add up quickly
From the software solutions breakdown above, it’s easy to see how integrating your legal software platforms can pay off to create a smooth lead / customer journey. Take a look at the topics in one place here and see how the effects of an automated, integrated system add up.
- Better uptake for leads = Better ROI for your marketing and more growth for your company.
- Tools for mapping = Your ability to spend your marketing funds on the channels that really drive results.
- Remarketing = Your ability to serve retarget ads for the leads entered into your CRM or lead ingestion system. Your results and ROI on retarget ads will increase significantly over the original ads.
- Organization and efficiency = Trust and confidence from your customers, resulting in future referrals and lower operating costs.
- Consistent follow-up = a sense of dynamism and progress for customers (and your employees!)
Software integrations are easier than ever!
It’s actually quite easy to integrate with most third-party providers. The same goes for integrating the delivery of your legal leads in real time. Usually we just need your endpoint url, any security tokens or identifiers that are unique to your account, and the field names. (For example, we need to know how to mark your fields as “Kind of Legal Problem” in your system.)
There are far too many systems to list that we are associated with on behalf of our law firms, but some include: CLIO GROW, Zapier Webhooks, Salesforce, Hubspot, Lawruler, Alarmkommunikation, Captorra, Legal Docket, Lead Prosper, Legal Soft , Lawcus, Boberdoo, Leadspedia and many more.
The obstacles and complexities that used to stand in the way of a well-integrated legal software system have really been removed. Contact [email protected] today if you want to start integrating your leads with your other systems. We can usually integrate within a week. Some systems like CLIO Grow, Zapier and others can run even faster within 24 hours.
The visit only lasts a few moments 4LegalLeads.com/lawyers and create your account, or you can speak to our team directly at (866) 473-0005. After you’ve created your account, our support team ([email protected]) will adjust and optimize it for you.